TridentGLOBAL ensures that your once the project is implemented you continue to receive continued attention, support and the very best levels of service through our CustomerCare Support team.
You will find the TridentGLOBAL CustomerCare team’s problem solving skills are complemented by their strong inter-personal communication skills and ‘can-do’ approach to every task they undertake.
CustomerCare Support is provided by phone, email, remote access and via TridentGLOBAL’s CustomerCare Portal.
CustomerCare activities include:
- Provision of the latest software releases and patches
- Ongoing Compliance Updates
- Operational communications about queuing issues, including EFIs, PRAs AQIS, AWBC, Customs.
- Additions of new users including the capture of signature images
- TridentGLOBAL registration and license code updates
- Changes to company, site, exporter details
- Maintenance of global data lookups e.g. AHECC, COO details, Port codes, ship codes
- Password resets
- Remote software upgrade delivery
- All issues related to software not performing as documented
- Printing issues
- TridentGLOBAL specific email communication issues
- Enhancement suggestions
- Remote Access setup
- Right to use the software
- Newsletters and notifications of new enhancements