Inefficient Export Management Practices
A Costly Oversight
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development estimates that the average international transaction involves up to:
- 27 to 30 different parties,
- 40 documents, and
- 200 data elements.
However, research shows that 64% of businesses continue to manage complicated export processes using tools not designed for the purpose: antiquated paper-based processes, Excel spreadsheets, whiteboards, and/or a range of disparate systems.
Consequently, exporters are exposed to
- Delays and fines caused by compliance and documentation errors
- Erosion of margins due to unanticipated increased supply chain costs
- Delayed shipments and long lead times
- Increased stress experienced by staff dealing with unexpected critical issues outside of their control
- Increased administrative costs associated with retrieving files, searching for misfiled documents and photocopying
TridentGLOBAL – A State of the Art Global Trade Management Solution
TridentGLOBAL helps you achieve:
- Seamless Integration
- Streamlined Global Supply Chain Management
- Unparalleled Document Management
- Stress free Global Trade Compliance
- Complete visibility and control with industry best Management tools
*Aberdeen Group Research (2010) benchmarking report Global Trade Management – Strategies for Mastering Trade Compliance and Supply Chain Complexity link.